Students in the Leadership and Diversity in Sport Management Online Graduate Certificate pay a comprehensive fee of $925 per credit or $2,775 for a 3-credit course. The cost of the 12-credit certificate program is $11,100.
- Check with your employer for tuition reimbursement opportunities.
- For tuition waiver information, refer to the Bursar’s Office.
- Please visit https://bursar.uconn.edu/tuitionandfees/ to learn more about Graduate Student fees at UConn.
UConn Master’s Program and a UConn Graduate Certificate
Graduate students who are seeking a graduate degree and are simultaneously enrolled in a Graduate Certificate program are eligible to apply for federal financial aid.
Information on the financial aid application process for Graduate Students is available here: http://financialaid.uconn.edu/graduate/
Graduate Certificate Program Only
Graduate students who are enrolled in a non-approved graduate certificate program (only) are not eligible to receive federal financial aid (Federal Stafford Loan and Graduate PLUS Loan funds).
Students enrolled in these programs may wish to consider:
- UConn’s payment plan: https://bursar.uconn.edu/paymentplans/.
- Alternative (Private) Loan financing: http://financialaid.uconn.edu/gradalt/.