This 12-credit online graduate certificate program is designed for anyone who has a Bachelor’s degree and either wants to move into, or is already employed, in amateur, collegiate, or professional athletics. Types of professionals who may benefit from this program include:
- Anyone working in a variety of capacities (administration, marketing, compliance, communications, development, and alumni relations, for example) in either a youth, nonprofit, high school, college, or professional organization.
- Former athletes looking to utilize their experience in a new capacity or coaches who want to translate their skills into an athletic director position.
- Individuals at a midpoint in their careers—or who are shifting from a non-sport related career into a sport organization—and are looking to improve their leadership and human resource management skills.
- People with an interest in diversity who want to harness their passion for social equality within the realm of a sport organization.
- National Association of Collegiate Athletic Directors
- North American Society for Sport Management
- National Association of Collegiate Women Athletic Administrators
- Minority Opportunities Athletic Association
- College Sport Research Institute
- National Interscholastic Athletic Administration Association
Articles of Interest